1Trolling Motor Battery and Tray
No Trolling Motor
Auto Bilge replace Manual
6 X 2 Charger
Retractable Boat Buckle Tie Downs
Upgraded Aluminum Rims
Upgraded Aluminum Spare
PURCHASE YOUR TROLLING MOTOR AND ELECTRONICS FROM ANGLERS EDGE AND RECEIVE FREE INSTALL.
Walk-throughs are purpose-built staples of big water fisheries, and Rangers VS1682WT is designed for those who chase big walleye, musky and smallmouth deep into the late season.
In a VS1682WT youll be confident knowing that your Rangers foam-filled hull and upright, level flotation exceed the Coast Guards standards and that you can rely on the deep V to slice through water that might induce white knuckles in non-Ranger owners. The VS1682WT boasts a 96-inch beam that delivers remarkable stability and plenty of room for you and your buddies. Tackle webbing along the bow keep frequently used items close at hand while theres a compartment for stowing your trolling motor pedal when its time to run. Up front youll also find a trim switch, 12V power outlet and cleats for tying off to the dock.
No matter where you look on the VS1682WT, its all Ranger and its ready to dominate big water.
- Wide beam for stability and fishability
- Customizable seating positions for versatility
- All-welded, wood-free construction
- Lockable windshield
- Upright, level flotation
- Hull Length 16'8"
- Beam 96"
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail 97.5"
- Max. recommended HP (HP) 115
- Engine Shaft Length 25"
- Inside Depth 23"
- Hull Thickness 0.1"
- Chine Width 82"
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 25
- Livewell Capacity (gal.) 29
- Total Person, Motor, Gear (lbs.) 1350
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.) 1550
- Rod Box Length - Center 7'6"
- Max. person capacity (persons) 5
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.) 2995
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate) 21'11"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate) 18'6"
- Width On Trailer 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie down
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
- Matching spare tire & wheel
- Custom Built Ranger Trail Trailer / Single Axle SM2995
- 14" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger Boats Road Armor Equipped trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- Waterproof lights
- 8 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota 55PD 54" US2 trolling motor
- Lowrance Hook 4X HDI Depthfinder @ console
- On-Board charger, 6 x 2
- 12V power outlet
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Aluminum transom
- Built-in horn assembly
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Stainless steel grab handle @ console
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated drink holders
- Lockable rod storage
- 5052 H34 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All welded construction
- Powder coat paint w/ custom Ranger graphics
- Choice of colors: white, light charcoal, charcoal metallic, and crystal red metallic
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (3) matching fishing seats, driver seat slides