Uncommon performance at every level.
2 Trolling Motor Batteries and Trays
No Trolling Motor
Auto Bilge replace Manual
6 X 3 Charger
Retractable Boat Buckle Tie Downs
Upgraded Aluminum Rims
Upgraded Aluminum Spare
PURCHASE YOUR TROLLING MOTOR AND ELECTRONICS FROM ANGLERS EDGE AND RECEIVE FREE INSTALL.
Feature after feature, the RT188 Ranger is built to be an angler's dream. Not only is it incredibly affordable, but with such strong attention to detail, this all-out fishing machine is built to be in a class by itself. The front deck is broad, stable and wide open, making it easy to play fish. Extra-large gear lockers balance both sides of the front deck while the tournament-designed center box is equipped with individual tubes for rods up to 8' in length. The front deck includes a recessed pedal for the factory-rigged Minn Kota trolling motor. Available as a single or dual console model, the RT188's cockpit features a flush-mounted Lowrance depthfinder and full array of switching as well as speed, tach, fuel and trim gauges. The added good looks, strength and quality of a fiberglass console deliver yet another bonus: a rock-solid feel unlike other designs.
- Hull Length 18'8"
- Beam 92"
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail 93.5"
- Maximum Horsepower (HP) 115
- Max. recommended HP (HP) 115
- Engine Shaft Length 20"
- Side Depth 21"
- Hull Thickness 0.1"
- Bottom Width 64"
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 21
- Fuel Capacity (gal.) 21
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.) 1180
- Total Persons (persons) 4
- Rod Box Length - Center 8'0"
- Max. person capacity (persons) 4
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.) 2950
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate) 23'6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate) 21'8"
- Width On Trailer 95"
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable Dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, trim gauge easy touch switching Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No Feedback Steering (Hydraulic Steering Standard w/ Mercury 115 Fourstroke CT)
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control Trailer Features
- Ranger Boats Road Armor Equipped trailer protectant
- Integrated load guides
- Water proof lights
- Channel steel frame
- Custom Built Ranger Trail Trailer / single axle SM2950
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance Elite 3X Depthfinder @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro charger, 6 x 1
- 12V power outlet
- Bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- Tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated drink holders
- Lockable rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" strakes on bottom
- 5052 aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: driver/passenger bucket seating w/ under seat storage & matching fold down fishing seat
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger graphics
- Painted gunnel, hull side w/ natural aluminum bottom
- Choice of colors: white, silver metallic, charcoal metallic, and crystal red metallic
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized tackle organizer storage boxes
- Recessed trolling motor pedal
- Rod bungee straps
- Rear casting deck