The greatest thing for crappie anglers since hot grease.
1 Trolling Motor Battery and Tray
MinnKota 45# Edge Standard Trolling Motor
Auto Bilge replace Manual
6 X 2 Charger
Retractable Boat Buckle Tie Downs
Upgraded Aluminum Rims
Upgraded Aluminum Spare
PURCHASE YOUR ELECTRONICS FROM ANGLERS EDGE AND RECEIVE FREE INSTALL.
Whether you're chasing crappie, catching bait, running jugs or tracking down a school of white bass, the 178C is a true fishing machine, built for whatever's bitin'! With a horsepower range of 50-75, this rig is responsive and nimble. Three-across pedestal seating on the front deck further emphasizes the rewarding versatility of this rig while reinforcing its focus on crappie and other panfish. Also up front, an oversized well, along with a removable cooler, abundant gear storage, tool holders, and series of drop-in tackle trays keep everything close by and easy to reach. A huge, 8'6" rod box parallels the port side and is equipped with handle grips and individual rod tubes for optimum care of your favorite sticks. Flush-mounted Lowrance electronics center the ultra-strong fiberglass console while additional instrumentation includes speed, tach, fuel and trim gauges.
- Abundant storage for gear and tackle
- Three-across bow seating
- 8'6" rod locker
- Custom marine-grade upholstery
- Dual aerated livewells
- Hull Length: 17'8"
- Beam: 92"
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail: 93.5"
- Max. recommended HP (HP): 75
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 21"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 64"
- Fuel capacity (gal.): 21
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.): 1080
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8'6"
- Max. person capacity (persons): 4
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.): 2720
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 23'3"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 21'5"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- (2) aerated livewells w/ timers & removable Dividers (1) front. (1) rear
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush-mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel gauge, trim gauge easy touch switching
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- No feedback steering
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush mounted remote throttle control
- Ranger Boats Road Armor Equipped trailer protectant
- Integrated load guides
- Water proof lights
- Channel steel frame
- Custom Built Ranger Trailer Trailer / single axle SM2720
- 13" directional painted wheels
- Swing jack Custom swing-away tongue
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota Edge 45 45" trolling motor
- Lowrance Elite 3X Depthfinder @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro charger, 6 x 1
- 12V power outlet
- Bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- Tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated drink holders
- Lockable rod storage w/ rod tubes
- 1 1/2" strakes on bottom
- 5052 aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: driver/passenger bucket seating w/ under seat storage & matching fold down fishing seat
- (3) seat bases across front deck
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger graphics
- Painted gunnel, hull side w/ natural aluminum bottom
- Choice of colors: white, silver metallic, charcoal metallic, and crystal red metallic
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Oversized tackle organizer storage boxes
- Rod bungee straps
- Rear casting deck