Big boat. Big comfort. Big times.
Grab the whole family and recruit a few more. With an adjustable reclining chair, three high-performance, powder-coated pontoon logs and a 52-gallon fuel tank, the new Reata by Ranger 243C is custom-built for a crowd. Crisp handling youd never expect from a ship this size gives way to unparalleled relaxation. One trip around the lake, and youll know exactly what we mean by quality of life, carefully crafted.
- Port side adjustable, reclining chair with self-leveling arms
- Three 22-foot powder- and clear-coated logs with lifting strakes
- Kicker stereo with Bluetooth input and four speakers
- Port and starboard L-lounges with drained storage
- Stainless reboarding ladder on full-width swim rear platform
- Length 26'2"
- Deck length 24'1"
- Deck width 102"
- Max. recommended HP (HP) 200
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 52
- Pontoon log length 24'11"
- Pontoon log diameter 26"
- Pontoon log material (5052 marine alloy) 0.1
- Max. person capacity (persons) 12
- Max. person weight (lbs.) 2000
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight (lbs.) 2800
- Interior depth 24"
- Average dry weight (lbs.) 3140
- Average package weight (lbs.) 5464
- Package height 8'11"
- Package width 8'6"
- owing length 34'5"
- Storage length 32'5"
- USCG certified
- ABYC approved
- 26" (66.04 cm) diameter, .100 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard bow lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Port adjustable, reclining chair w/ self-leveling arms
- Port & starboard aft lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- L.E.D. navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- L.E.D. courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Factory-matched propeller
- 3 powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs w/ 2 lifting strakes per log
- Aluminum deck undercladding
- Factory-rigged Mercury, Evinrude or Yamaha outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Recessed storage area
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Kicker stereo w/ Bluetooth input & 4 speakers
- Tilt steering wheel
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Fire extinguisher
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ grab rail
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Front porch area
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Noise-dampening fence insulation