Relaxation comes standard.
Dont let the possibilities overwhelm you. Instead, let the Reata by Ranger 200C do its part to amaze you. From its luxury woven cushioned floor to the sporty tilt steering and self-latching gates, it leaves nothing to be desired. All the amenities youre looking for in a pontoon are right here. And at our most accessible price point, youll be ready to embark in no time. Your ticket to some well-deserved time off has finally arrived in the form of the Reata by Ranger 200C.
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 7' Bimini top with L.E.D. lights, pockets and protective boot
- Stowable changing enclosure in port lounge
- Supple, durable marine-grade seating
- Fiberglass console with built-in foot rest
- Length 21'11"
- Deck length 19'10"
- Deck width 102"
- Max. recommended HP (HP) 90
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 32
- Pontoon log length 20'4"
- Pontoon log diameter 24"
- Pontoon log material (5052 marine alloy) 0.08
- Max. person capacity (persons) 10
- Max. person weight (lbs.) 1350
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight (lbs.) 1890
- Interior depth 24"
- Average dry weight (lbs.) 1795
- Average package weight (lbs.) 3458
- Package height 9'6"
- Package width 8'6"
- Towing length 29'10"
- Storage length 27'10"
- USCG certified
- ABYC approved
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter, .080 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- Stowable changing enclosure w/ curtain in port lounge arm
- Luxury woven cushioned floor
- Easy-to-deploy color-keyed 7' (2.13 m) Bimini top w/ adjustable hold-down arm, L.E.D. lighting, storage pockets & matching protective boot w/ logo
- Stowable table w/ molded-in drink holders
- Plush port & starboard bow lounges w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- Aft L-lounge w/ rotomolded, drained storage
- L.E.D. navigation lights & built-in docking lights
- L.E.D. courtesy lighting throughout
- Motor kill switch w/ lanyard
- Phone management system w/ power outlets
- Sealed wiring connectors
- Wiring encased in conduit to prevent chafing
- Conveniently located 12V & USB outlets
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge & trim gauge
- Adjustable, swiveling & reclining helm chair w/ self-leveling arms & storage pouch
- Back-lit switch legends
- Built-in footrest
- Enclosed in-console cooler compartment w/ door-mounted molded storage
- Ergonomically-located throttle & steering wheel
- Recessed storage area
- Illuminated, flush-mounted push-button stainless steel switches
- Kicker stereo w/ Bluetooth input & 4 speakers
- Tilt steering wheel
- Automotive-style fuse panel
- Fire extinguisher
- Powder- & clear-coated pontoon logs
- 4:2 rotary steering w/ tilt
- Factory-rigged Mercury, Evinrude or Yamaha outboard motors
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched propeller
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ removable bow extension for full coverage at home, in the slip or on the road
- Stylish deck trim w/ rub rail & highly polished aft corner castings
- Bold exterior styling combining dimensional chrome graphics & externally-mounted anodized railings
- .040"-thick (1.02 mm) high-sheen fence panels
- 1-1/4" (3.2 cm) railing w/ mooring cover mounting track
- 4-step, fold-down, telescoping stainless steel boarding ladder w/ grab rail
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Fold-down stainless steel cleats
- Full-width swim platform w/ mount for optional ski tow pylon
- Noise-dampening fence insulation
- Port wheelchair-accessible gate