Confidence-inspiring design and features.
2 Trolling Motor Battery Trays
No Trolling Motor
Auto Bilge replace Manual
6 X 3 Charger
Retractable Boat Buckle Tie Downs
Upgraded Aluminum Rims
Upgraded Aluminum Spare
PURCHASE YOUR TROLLING MOTOR AND ELECTRONICS FROM ANGLERS EDGE AND RECEIVE FREE INSTALL.
Walking through the windshield of this Ranger is to walk onto the bow of one of the newest and most well-appointed deep V boats to date. The Ranger VS1782WT boasts a spacious and angler-friendly layout, loads of storage, design protocols that exceed the Coast Guards flotation specifications and all-around performance that leaves nothing to be desired.
The foam-filled hull deadens wave slap and offers enhanced buoyancy and a rock-solid feel. A smart layout and multitude of options mean the VS1782WT can be sculpted into your ideal fishing machine. When equipped with big graphs, state-of-the-art trolling motors and a Ranger Trail trailer, this rig shows you mean business.
From the premium marine-grade upholstery, carpeting and vinyl throughout to the 100% welded and wood-free construction, the VS1782WT is a serious fishing machine deserving of the Ranger name.
- 150-horsepower rating for power and economy
- 7'6" locking center rod box
- Trolling motor pedal storage in bow
- Full-featured helm with flush-mounted electronics
- Marine-grade stereo
- Hull Length 17'8"
- Beam 96"
- Overall Beam w/ Rubrail 97.5"
- Max. recommended HP (HP) 150
- Engine Shaft Length 25"
- Inside Depth 22"
- Hull Thickness 0.125"
- Chine Width 82"
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 25
- Livewell Capacity (gal.) 29
- Baitwell Capacity (gal.) 12
- Total Person, Motor, Gear (lbs.) 1500
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.) 1698
- Rod Box Length - Center 7'6"
- Max. person capacity (persons) 6
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.) 2995
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate) 22'11"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate) 19'6"
- Width On Trailer 102"
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ tie down
- Competition steering wheel
- Flush-mounted remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell/ baitwell on front deck
- Aerated divided livewell w/ timer on rear deck
- Custom fiberglass console w/ flush mounted depthfinder, tach, speed, fuel, trim gauges & easy touch switching
- Waterproof lights
- Integrated load guides
- Leaf spring axle
- Matching spare tire & wheel
- Custom Built Ranger Trail Trailer / Single Axle SM2995
- 14" directional wheels
- Swing jack
- Ranger Boats Road Armor Equipped trailer protectant
- Custom swing-away tongue
- 8 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota 70PD 54" US2 BT trolling motor
- Lowrance Hook 5 CHIRP series base map @ console Bkmt
- On-Board charger, 6 x 3
- 12V power outlet
- Bilge pump
- Removable navigation lights
- Aluminum transom
- Built-in horn assembly
- Pull-up tie cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Stainless steel grab handle @ console
- All-aluminum floor & decks
- Lockable storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Integrated drink holders
- Lockable rod storage
- 5052 H34 Marine Grade Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- All welded construction
- Custom fitted marine upholstery- (3) matching fishing seats, driver seat slides
- Powder coat paint w/ custom Ranger graphics
- Choice of colors: white, light charcoal, charcoal metallic, and crystal red metallic
- Durable marine grade carpet
- Skid-resistant marine grade vinyl cockpit flooring